If you intend to travel to Canada for a vacation, conference, work, visiting a relative or going on business, you will need to apply for a visa. We will assist you in evaluating everything, to make sure that your application meets the required standard for approval.
There are different types of visa categories one can apply. The type of visa category you wish to apply depends on the purpose of travel and you must get proper documents to support your application.
For Canadian Visa categories and general Visa application visit Canadian Visa Centre VFS
Main Visas we assist are:
- Temporary Resident Visa (Business, Conference, Tourist, Medicals, Sports). Temporary Resident category allows you to stay in Canada for a period of up to 6 months.
- Study Visa
- Immigrant Visa : Express Entry Immigrate as a skilled worker, and the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program.
The minimum Documents required for Canada Visitor Visa application will vary greatly depending on the Visa Type you are applying.
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable].
- 3 Latest Photographs in width Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70–80% of the photograph in white background.
- Proof of financial support.
- Purpose of travel.
- Family ties
- Professional and economic ties.
- Employment records
Application requirements for Immigrant Visa and Study Visa can be found at the Canadian Official website.
Falsifying documents may greatly jeopardize your visa approval
Documents that require certification, must be certified
A detailed process of acquiring Canadian Visa, you can read more at Visa Centre- VSF website.
At La Mara Tourism, we assist you in ensuring that your visa application meets the required standard as per the category applied.
You’ll have to complete supporting documents as per the IRCC document checklist relevant to your visa category. If you are unable to provide all the supporting documents as mentioned in the official IRCC document checklist, you’ll have to fill out the waiver form, sign it, and attach it with your application form, and you will be guided through it.
Once you have applied for your visa, you need to book an appointment to have your fingerprints and photo taken at a Visa Application Centre. This is known as ‘biometric information’.
Once you’ve booked your appointment, you’ll receive an appointment confirmation email along with the letter of appointment.
The service we provide will cover the following:
- Visa consultancy
- Filling Visa Application Forms.
- Customizing Visa Checklist as per the applicant’s case and Nature of application.
- Paying tourist visa fees as directed by the Consular
- Scheduling Consular Appointment.
- Provide all letter formats required
- Cover Letter Draft
- Invitation Letter Draft [If Invited]
- Preparing the complete fixed day wise travel Itinerary.
- We would suggest you on Fund maintenance.
- We would suggest you on sponsorship and documents related to that.
- Mock Interview preparation [If invited for interview].
- Keeping the documents in order as per the checklist on receipt of all documents from the client.
- Following up with the Embassy if required.
- In an event that you get Visa Refusal/ or Visa Denial, we will advise you on the next step.
Visa Application fee: CAD 185
We charge a Service fee starting From USD 430.
After submit your application, you will like to get prepared for any eventuality. Different embassies take different durations. The US embassy will give you the feedback immediately, Canadian embassy take up 21days. Either way you must be prepared for any eventuality.
In the event that your visa has been denied, do not loose hope, Also known as a visa refusal, this is a status in which the visa issuing authority denies you the permit to visit the country. When this happens, you will receive a letter stating the outcome, and depending on the country, and the reason for the visa rejection, there may be a visa refusal stamp on the passport.