Malindi & Watamu Safaris
Top Sights and Attractions
- Jumba la Mtwana
- Vasco da Gama Pillar (Landmark)
- House of Columns (Historic Building)
- Bio-Ken Snake Farm & Laboratory (Serpentarium)
- Watamu Turtle Watch (Wildlife Reserve)
- Watamu marine National Park
- Arabuko Sokoke Forest Reserve
- Mida Dhow
4 Days and 3 Nights, Per Person Sharing.
Request for special offers and Fly-In rates
What is Included:
- 3 Nights Accommodation
- Transport from on SGR Nairobi and Back
- Transfers from SGR to Watamu and Back
- A serene Romantic experience
- Meals on *All-Inclusive
1. Turtle Bay Resort Ksh. 34,000
2. Cottage/ villas(AirBnB) Ksh
This stunning stretch of white sand paradise may be the finest in Kenya and the continent. Voted three times Africa’s leading beach destination, Diani’s long, open spaces are fringed with lush greenery and host an easy, relaxed vibe. You won’t find crowds on this pristine sweep of coastline. Rather, here you can sun, swim and chill in sophisticated comfort.
Even the hotels are low-rise and laid back, so your beach experience is always wide-open with blue skies and emerald sea. The ocean here remains shallow by the shoreline so you can wade out enjoying crystal views beneath the waves.
Just 30 kilometers (18 miles) south of the coastal city of Mombasa, Diani’s golden sands are set off by coral reefs, said to be amongst the best in the world. Stroll just feet from the beach and the land gives way to a rich garden of vegetation, highlighted with palm trees, gently swaying in the ocean breeze. But there’s still plenty to do in this quiet, intimate vacation spot. You can try a camel ride on the beach or go kitesurfing, jet skiing or snorkeling. The more daring even have opportunities to go sky diving.