There are different visas depending on why you wish to visit the UK. You may need a visa to come to the UK to study, work, visit, or join the family.
The type of visa category you wish to apply depends on the purpose of travel and you must get proper documents to support your application
Popular categories are as follows:
1. Standard Visitor Visa (Short stay e.g Business, Conference, Tourist)
2. Work in UK visa
3. Student Visa
Below are basic documents required for UK Visa
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable].
- 3 Photographs 35–40 mm – white background
- Proof of financial support.
- Purpose of travel.
- Family ties
- Professional and economic ties.
For all UK visa Charges click here and all visa requirements for UK Visitor Visa details.
Falsified Documents will not be accept by the embassy
Documents that require certification, must be certified
Preparing your application
Details and necessary guidelines can be found on the official UK Visa Application Center, TLS in Nairobi.
All Visa Applications will be applied and be paid for online. If you have dependants who want to apply with you, each person will need to apply and pay separately.
Book and prepare to attend an appointment, at the visa center, for biometric, and to submit documents as per the checklist in your application.
The Visa Application service fee will cover the following:
- Visa Application consultancy
- Filling Visa Application Forms.
- Customizing Visa Checklist as per the applicant’s case and Nature of application.
- Paying visa fees as directed by the Consular
- Scheduling Consular Appointment.
- Provide all letter formats required
- Cover Letter Draft
- Invitation Letter Draft [If Invited]
- Preparing the complete fixed day wise travel Itinerary.
- We would suggest you on Fund maintenance.
- We would suggest you on sponsorship and documents related to that.
- Mock Interview preparation [If invited for interview].
- Keeping the documents in order as per the checklist on receipt of all documents from the client.
- Following up with the Embassy if required.
- In an event that you get Visa Refusal/ or Visa Denial, we will advise you on the next step.
Embassy Visa Fees: Varies depending on the Visa
Service Fee, starting At USD 430
For Corporate or group applications, contact us for a quotation.
After submit your application, you will like to get prepared for any eventuality. Different embassies take different durations. The US embassy will give you the feedback immediately, Canadian embassy take up 21days. Either way you must be prepared for any eventuality.
In the event that your visa has been denied, do not loose hope, Also known as a visa refusal, this is a status in which the visa issuing authority denies you the permit to visit the country. When this happens, you will receive a letter stating the outcome, and depending on the country, and the reason for the visa rejection, there may be a visa refusal stamp on the passport