All African Passport holders are required to have a valid visa prior to entering the US.
Detail information about visa application can be found on the official US Embassy https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC
There are different types of visa categories one can apply. The type of US Visa category you wish to apply depends on the purpose of travel and you must get proper documents to support your application.
Popular categories for United States temporary Visa Application are as follows:
- Business/ Conference
- Visitor visa
- Employment / Immigrate
Before you begin your US (United States) visa application process, it is recommended to gain proper knowledge about the document requirement. The documents depend primarily on the applicant’s profile and financial condition. While filling the visa application, simultaneously you need to have below documents readily available with you.
To check requirements: https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ke/niv/information/required_docs
NOTE: Falsified Documents may greatly jeopardize your visa approval
Applicants basic documents for USA Visa
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable].
- 3 Photographs (2*2) in white background.
- Proof of financial support.
- Purpose of travel.
- Family ties
- Professional and economic ties.
Inviter/Sponsor Documents for USA Visa if Invited
- Passport first, last and visa pages.
- Green Card or Naturalization certificate [if any]
- Invitation letter
- Pay slips and bank statement if sponsoring.
- Wage/Tax statement
Choose the appropriate visa category- we will assist you to determine the type of visa required – to travel to the United States.
1. Complete the online visa application form, DS-160. The DS-160 is a U.S. Government on-line form and can only be completed. Each applicant must complete this form before using any services on this website.
2. Return to the website and complete the following application steps to schedule a Consular Section appointment:
a. Create a user account
b. Enter the DS-160 confirmation number for each applicant applying for a visa
c. Complete the courier document return process
d. Pay the nonimmigrant visa (MRV) application fee(s)
e. Schedule a Consular Section appointment
3. Attend the Consular Section appointment.
4. After your interview, please follow specific instructions provided by the consular section or check this website for visa status and delivery information.
The service fee will cover the following:
- Visa consultancy
- Filling Visa Application Forms.
- Customizing Visa Checklist as per the applicant’s case and Nature of application.
- Paying tourist visa fees as directed by the Consular
- Scheduling Consular Appointment.
- Provide all letter formats required
- Cover Letter Draft
- Invitation Letter Draft [If Invited]
- Preparing the complete fixed day wise travel Itinerary.
- We would suggest you on Fund maintenance.
- We would suggest you on sponsorship and documents related to that.
- Mock Interview preparation [If invited for interview].
- Keeping the documents in order as per the checklist on receipt of all documents from client.
- Following up with the Embassy if required.
- In an event that you get Visa Refusal/ or Visa Denial, we will advise you on the next step
Embassy Visa Fees: Ksh. 16,800
After submit your application, you will like to get prepared for any eventuality. Different embassies take different durations. The US embassy will give you the feedback immediately, Canadian embassy take up 21days. Either way you must be prepared for any eventuality.
In the event that your visa has been denied, do not loose hope, Also known as a visa refusal, this is a status in which the visa issuing authority denies you the permit to visit the country. When this happens, you will receive a letter stating the outcome, and depending on the country, and the reason for the visa rejection, there may be a visa refusal stamp on the passport.