At La Mara Tourism, we stand for simplifying the visa application process, taking you through a step by step process, and making sure that you understand the importance of each step. We engage and inspire people to explore the world much ease.
United States United Kingdom Canada Middle East Europe Asia
If you are planning to travel on visit, tourism, studies, or conference visit, you will need a Visa to be permitted entry into most countries.
The universal symbol for any country to allow a foreign citizen to Enter or to reside is called the VISA. It is derived from the Latin term ‘charta visa’, known as ‘verified paper’ in English. This documentation allows people to reside within its boundaries and to travel within and outside the country. The mere possession of a visa, however, is not a guarantee of citizenship and can be revoked at any point in time. Regulations governing visa issuance usually mainly influenced by political relationships between countries. It’s also important to note that, citizens of third world countries find it hard to acquire first world country visas, even though citizens from the later, will be issued with a visa on arrival when visiting other countries.
Our mission is to be one of the most reliable, proficient, trustworthy, and distinctive visa and immigration consultants in Kenya and the East Africa Region, striving to provide the best visa services according to our clients’ goals to travel or migrate to their dream destinations.
Traveling visas can be categories into two, Immigrant and non-Immigrant visas. Which can be simplified as below;
Tourist Visa – Tourist visa is an official government document that allows travelers to be in the country for a specific duration for tourism and leisure temporarily. A foreign national traveling abroad for tourism requires a tourist visa.
Visit Visa – Visitor visa grants a formal consent to visit your friends, family members and relatives, or any other known person who is residing in another country for a restricted time period. An official invitation letter from recognised authorities is required from the inviter who plans to invite family members and friends from India.
Business Visa – Business visa grants an individual an authorized consent to visit a country with a specific business agenda for a limited duration. Business visa allows a person to attend business meetings with clients in another country, to participate in conferences or Expos etc.
Immigration – Immigration Programs enable a potential skilled worker migrate to another country by applying Permanent Residence visa based on their skill set and capabilities to settle in a country of their choice permanently. A permanent Residence holder is entitled to enjoy similar benefits to that of a citizen and can eventually apply for citizenship after a certain period of stay and work in that country of residence.
Work Visa – Enables a foreign worker to work for a particular employer in another country temporarily on work permit visa. The employer is expected to work in a specialty occupation for which efficient workers are not available locally.
Partner Visa – Allows married partners / spouses of a person to migrate to the country where there are partners are presently working or settled.
Sports Visa – Designed for sports person to participate and compete in sports events at a high level.
- Pick the best option that will suit your visa application
- Decided on the visa Application category suitable for you.
- Complete Visa Application process as required
- Get all the documents required and Complete al the necessary applications.
- Pay the Visa fee
- You will be assisted on making the visa payment as per the embassy directives.
Schedule your appointment before submitting
You must appear in person at the embassy for the bio-metric data registration
We charge different service fees and handling fees. Visa aplication service fees will cover the following:
- Visa consultancy
- Filling Visa Application Forms.
- Customizing Visa Checklist as per the applicant’s case.
- Paying tourist visa fees as directed by the Consular
- Scheduling Consular Appointment.
- Provide all letter formats required
- Cover Letter Draft
- Invitation Letter Draft [If Invited]
- Preparing the complete fixed day wise travel Itinerary.
- We would suggest you on Fund maintenance.
- We would suggest you on sponsorship and documents related to that.
- Mock Interview preparation [If invited for interview].
- Keeping the documents in order as per the checklist on receipt of all documents from client.
- Following up with the Embassy if required.
- In an event that you get Visa Refusal/ or Visa Denial, we will advice you on the next step